[Prism54-users] Hi !

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof@ruslug.rutgers.edu
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:03:43 -0500 (EST)

After modprobe you must then do ifconfig ethx up. Then you can run
iwconfig commands.

If you are having problems, dmesg -c > /dev/null, then keep running just
dmesg -c (without redirecting to null) after each command you run,
starting from modprobe to then ifconfig eth1 up'ing the device, and send
us output.

	Luis