[Prism54-users] Re: WG602/WG511 and RTS/FRAG

Margit Schubert-While margitsw@t-online.de
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 20:51:59 +0100

--=====================_38890060==_.ALT

No comments on this ?
Winbloze sets RTS = FRAG = 2346 (Registry)
So, what's setting RTS to 2347 ? Firmware ?
I see from iwconfig results in mails and forums that other people have
this as well.
This is demonstratably a problem for throughput.
I would like to hear from others the effect of doing a
"iwconfig ethn rts 2346".
In fact, I think these should be set to the AP values (usually found in
advanced wireless settings)

Margit
--=====================_38890060==_.ALT

Winbloze sets RTS = FRAG = 2346 (Registry)<br>
So, what's setting RTS to 2347 ? Firmware ?<br>
I see from iwconfig results in mails and forums that other people
have<br>
this as well.<br>
This is demonstratably a problem for throughput.<br>
I would like to hear from others the effect of doing a<br>
&quot;iwconfig ethn rts 2346&quot;.<br>
In fact, I think these should be set to the AP values (usually found
in<br>
advanced wireless settings)<br><br>
Margit </font></html>