[Prism54-users] still stuck

S. A. sasoft@gmx.de
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 01:51:34 +0100

Am Don, den 22.01.2004 schrieb S. A. um 01:27:
> Am Mit, den 21.01.2004 schrieb Max um 23:13:
> > >
> > > I am having a Texas Instruments PCI1225 Bridge.

> > I have just solved this problem here right now after WEEKS of trying!! :-)
> >
> > All I had to do to get rid of the "No IRQ known for interrupt pin A of
> > device..." message was to enabled ACPI in the kernel!
> >
> > Maybe that is of some help to others with the same problem also.
>

> I got an 02 micro bridge, too (OZ6912). I tried acpi=force at startup,
> didn't work.

i reply to myself. the last line is valid concerning my compiled 2.4.24
kernel. the fedora core 1 distro-kernel says (using acpi=force) two new
things about cardbus stuff in dmesg:

Yenta IRQ list 0098, PCI irq10
Socket status: 30000827
cs: IO port probe [longer hex number]: clean.
cs: IO port probe [...] : excluding [hex number]
cs: IO port probe [...]: clean
spurious 8259A interrupt: IRQ7

can anybody figure out what all this "amazing new" messages in my dmesg
mean? (the bridge now seem to work, by the way ;) )
i was even able to get access to the netgear-ap i use, too. but
now, i got problems uploading the firmware after a reboot ... :(

i will have a look into that tomorrow. i will mail if i find out
something, for now - i am too tired, i go to sleep. -_-