[Prism54-users] Prism able to "spoof" MAC addresses?

Richard Atterer richard@list04.atterer.net
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 18:41:09 +0100

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 03:08:35PM -0500, Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
> Brideging does work with the driver and it was in fact working in my
> apartment. It's not really that trivial to set up so good luck :-D
>
> Perhaps this post might help:
> http://prism54.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10

Hmmm, I have it set up like that, but frames only pass the bridge in one
direction (wlan->ethernet), not the other. This is the topology:

  Internet---eth---[AP]-----WLAN-----[MY LINUX BRIDGE]---eth---[host]

About the only difference I can see is that in your setup, the mode is set
to "master", whereas I use "managed" - could this be the cause of my
problems? When I try "managed" here, I can no longer connect to my AP from
the bridge, and other modes don't work, either.

Cheers,

  Richard

PS: The new add-it-yourself "supported cards" page is nice!
--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯