[Prism54-users] Modprobe problem with ISL3890 Driver in IXP425

Jens Maurer Jens.Maurer@gmx.net
Fri, 09 Jan 2004 14:40:29 +0100

Tan Choon Siang wrote:
> I didn't see eth1 as required by the document. Is this the root cause?
> Else, what could be wrong?

You haven't even answered half of the questions from my first e-mail.
We cannot help you if we don't know your environment.

>>What is the "ixp425" platform?  Is it Intel-based? What did you change
>>for the porting?  Please contribute it here (or send it to me in

Please send me /proc/cpuinfo for starters.

>>The version that I use here is 1.0.2.2.  Did you download the driver
>>from prism54.org?  Also, the module name should be named prism54.o .
>>It appears you're using an old driver.

Jens Maurer