[Prism54-users] Any successful story for prism54 driver with 11a card?

Jianpeng Dong jdong@otcwireless.com
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 18:02:19 -0800

Hi all,

I am wondering if anybody has some successful stories for prism54 driver to
work with 11a cards? If so, what are the vendors/manufacturers/brands?

Thanks,
JP

-----Original Message-----
From: prism54-users-admin@prism54.org
[mailto:prism54-users-admin@prism54.org]On Behalf Of Luis R. Rodriguez
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 5:18 PM
To: prism54-users@prism54.org
Subject: [Prism54-users] FYI - new prism54 Kernel Patches

Sorry for the delay but 2.4.24 kernel patches are out. The project main
page now has a direct link the latest:
	a. tarball
	b. 2.4 kernel patch
	c. 2.6 kernel patch

I want you all to know that the kernel patches from now on will be based
on only stable kernel releases. Also, after a new stable kernel release
there will be a small time frame where the links on the front page for the
latest kernel patches will be broken.

I can automate downloading of kernel sources from kernel.org but have
determined after carefull monitoring of kernel.org so far that the list of
latest kernels cannot be accurate after a new change. I'll do some more
monitoring and might enable it but just not yet ;) If the direct links
fail, there is always the archives which you can rely on.

	Luis