[Prism54-users] WG511 card (islpci_mgt_response) lockup

nic nic@uklinux.net
Tue, 06 Jan 2004 17:40:48 +0000

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 11:43, dhobner wrote:
> Has anyone got the NetGear WG511 card to work with Fedora Core 1.0?  If so
> could you please send your detailed steps for this.

See the instructions given in this previous message:

http://prism54.org/pipermail/prism54-users/2003-December/000416.html

I followed these to the letter and (finally) got the card working
straight away.

My connection isn't actually stable enough to use yet, but it's there. I
can surf for a minute or two and that's it. But that holds hope for the
future! ;-) I haven't updated my drivers since then though.

nic