[Prism54-users] does PRISM has drivers for DWL-G520

Bob Farmer brf@bfarmer.net
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:37:56 -0600

There are some weird things on the supported list.

For example, the Dell TrueMobile 1300 is on there.  I am pretty sure
that that device has a Broadcom chip.  I was curious about that one in
particular recently because I want a Prism miniPCI device.  Can anyone
shed light on that?  I don't understand how 40+ people would report
successes on a totally incompatible chip.