[Prism54-users] wg511 trouble: PCI: ... unknown header 7f

Kasper Fischer kasper.fischer@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:27:08 +0100

Hi John,

I did have similar problems on my Acer Travelmate 613TXC. I solved the
problem by using the boot-parameters 'pci=noacpi,scanbus,lastbus=9' .
You can place it in your lilo.conf file. For more details have a look at
/usr/src/linux/Documents/kernel-params.txt (or something similar, I am
working on a different computer right now).

I hope this helps

Kasper