[Prism54-users] Windows firmware embedded in driver files

Simon.Green@vodafone.co.nz Simon.Green@vodafone.co.nz
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 08:41:31 +1300

Rutger,

Yes, the v2.1 3Com drivers I have here seem to be 2.4.3.2. Is this
really a completely new major rev of the firmware?

Cheers
Simon

+++
OK
ATH
NO CARRIER
_

----------------------
Have you seen our website?.... http://www.vodafone.co.nz

CAUTION: This correspondence is confidential and intended for the named r=
ecipient(s) only.
If you are not the named recipient and receive this correspondence in err=
or, you must not copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on it and you should delete it =
from your system and
notify the sender immediately.  Thank you.

Unless otherwise stated, any views or opinions expressed are solely those=
=20of the author and do
not represent those of Vodafone New Zealand Limited.

Vodafone New Zealand Limited
21 Pitt Street, Private Bag 92161, Auckland, 1020, New Zealand
Telephone + 64 9 357 5100
Facsimile + 64 9 377 0962