[Prism54-users] [Fwd: help to install drivers]

pg200305015@students.iiit.net pg200305015@students.iiit.net
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 01:49:54 +0530 (IST)

hi

this is santhosh  from india . iam doing my project on wireless lan . for
this
iam trying to install hostap drivers on prismGT chip set.

but it is said that we cannot use host ap on prismGT .

do u have any idea which drivers to use .. actually prism 54 works , but
it will not provide sufficient functionalities .

i learnt from someone to install islpci_cb.o to make it work as accesspoint .

but i dont know where i can get this file .can u help me to get out of
this problem .

i want to make it work as access point.

if u know it can u please give me the steps of how to do it.

if possible plzzz reply to me ...

thanks in advance

bye
santhosh