[Prism54-users] firmware copyright notice

Stefan U. Hegner (Mobil) mobil@hegner-online.de
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:09:19 +0100

--=-NBnKsSp382OvJKzbcaek

Dear Louis,

just noticed that you took down the firmware from the site with a
referral to a general copyright issue.

I think, it is important that we "honour the rules", however, keeping
the reference to the firmware *VERSIONS* I would deem still helpful.

If I have to go through the hassle, of downloading and unpacking the
windows driver, I'd appreciate to do it only, once an update is
available. Therefore, I'd keep up a notice to the version of the current
firmware available. - This should be no copyright infingement, but adds
a value to the site visitor.

Moreover, are there plans to gain permit for firmware redistribution? Or
do you want to leave it, as is?

Greets

Stefan.

--=20
/ Stefan Ulrich Hegner aka "Hegi" - Loehne/ Westfalen - Germany \
| mobil@hegner-online.de - primary Email stefan@hegner-online.de|
\ GPG-Fprint D9DB 51BD 2DA6 9B3A 41CB  0287 05A1 8D11 38BA CE91 /

--=-NBnKsSp382OvJKzbcaek

--=-NBnKsSp382OvJKzbcaek--