[Prism54-users] How to access CVS (I need the prism54-usb code)

Wojciech Zabolotny wzab at ise.pw.edu.pl
Wed Dec 22 21:50:43 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I'm a happy user of Belkin F5D7050, which is supposed to use the prism54
chipset (it uses the prismaxp.sys in NDIS driver).
I'd prefere to use the native open source driver instead of the ndiswrapper.
On the website I've found the following info:
" prism54-usb cvs module is available now."
However when I try to use "anonymous cvs access", I get: "Sorry I
disabled cvs pserver access. It's vulnerable code."
When I try to select "view cvs" - I get the following error information:
An Exception Has Occurred
Python Traceback

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/viewcvs/viewcvs.py", line 3235,
in main
    request.run_viewcvs()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/viewcvs/viewcvs.py", line 274,
in run_viewcvs
    self.rootpath, rev)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/viewcvs/vclib/svn/__init__.py",
line 322, in __init__
    self.repos = repos.svn_repos_open(rootpath, self.pool)
SubversionException: ('Berkeley DB error while opening environment for
filesystem /opt/svn/prism54/db:\nDB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run
database recovery', 160029)

I have also downloaded the latest CVS snapshot:
http://prism54.org/pub/linux/snapshot/tars/prism54-cvs-latest.tar.bz2
http://prism54.org/pub/linux/snapshot/tars/2004-12/prism54-cvs20041222.tar.bz2

But there is nothing like prism54-usb in these tarballs.
So what should I do to try the prism54-usb with my WiFi card?

TIA & Regards
Wojtek Zabolotny