[Prism54-users] loading firmware

Hans Kramer Hans.Kramer at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 4 14:28:13 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-04 at 15:31, Franco wrote:
> Dear Hans,
>
> thank you for your answer, sorry if I didn't
> reply back sooner but I hadn't a chance for it before.

> Ehm sort of. I am currently running Fedora Core 2 on all the 3 PCs
> I'm trying to network together. They all have prism54 cards
> and there is a wireless AP/gateway/modem/router/switch to which they connect.

Hi Franco,

See steve's e-mail where to find the "offending code." Of course you may
send me the scripts and I will edit them for you. I got FC1 running on
my Tecra 8100 and I tried it on my wife's Dell (whatever) on a test run
with FC2 (yeah she wanna use windoze).
I used a SMC2835. I noticed this little hick-up because I could bring up
the card with ifup eth0, but not with /etc/init.d/network start.
Well, at least it is worth trying!

Good luck.

Hans.