[Prism54-users] Prism Nitro XM Support

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof@ruslug.rutgers.edu
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 19:18:50 -0400

--GyRA7555PLgSTuth

On Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 04:27:40PM +0800, Rodel Miguel wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> Has Conexant informed the group about Prism Nitro XM support?  Is this a
> firmware upgrade where we can just "setoid" to enable this feature?
> Does the group have initiatives to support "soft/thin mac" chipsets?=20
>=20
> Thank you very much.
>=20
> Regards,
>=20
> Rodel Miguel

Prism54 supports Nitro. Not sure what Nitro "XM" is. Prism Nitro is
certainly just a firmware enhancement. If Nitro "XM" is also a firmware
enhancement then we can support it... we'd just need info on the
OID(s) to set and what value(s) to set it to.

PS: To all other devs: I'm back from vacation and now painting my new
place. I also started a new job. Sorry for the delay in my responses but I'=
ve=20
just been really busy right now. As soon as I get my place painted I
should be able to start working on the driver again.=20

PSS: Feyd: re the USB driver files: you have cvs access, just cvs add *.

--=20
GnuPG Key fingerprint =3D 113F B290 C6D2 0251 4D84  A34A 6ADD 4937 E20A 525E

--GyRA7555PLgSTuth

--GyRA7555PLgSTuth--