[Prism54-users] What kind of card is this - got it working

David Topper topper@virginia.edu
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:43:51 -0500

Hi folks,

Thanks to Bruno Randolf from this list ... for sending me the firmware
agent.  I copied it to /etc/hotplug and was able to load the prism54
module and use dhcpcd to fire up my wireless eth0!  So cool.

I'm still at a loss to find the correct firmware agent online though.  I
mean, is it part of a package?  Can it be compiled?  Seems like little
more than a script.  I run Slackware 9.1 and wasn't able to find the
agent anywhere.

DT

--
Technical Director - Virginia Center for Computer Music
http://www.virginia.edu/music/vccm.html