[Prism54-users] USB?

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof@ruslug.rutgers.edu
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 15:49:05 -0500 (EST)

> I have a Netgear WG121 USB adapter.  It uses a PrismGT chipset.
> I understand that this project currently doesn't support a USB
> interface.

Oh nice, I was waiting for these to come out.

> 1)  Are there plans/interest to support USB?

No plans yet, but that's only because non of us had them ;)

> 2)  Does support for this require a new code drop from Intersil?

Umm not sure, the same firmware might work. Check this:

get winblow's driver, look for the firmware file and then diff it with
ours (for the same version). If its the same, then there you go, we just
have to add USB control support.

If we had the hardware it'd be easier for us so we either buy it or
wait until someone dontates it ;)

	Luis