[Prism54-users] Makefile adjustment

matt.carnegie matt.carnegie@btopenworld.com
Wed, 05 Nov 2003 01:37:13 +0000

Hi -

I'm having a little trouble with adjusting the Makefile to fit, largley
because I can't make out what the following line is doing:

  := $(shell echo $(KVER) | sed -ne 's/^2\.[567]\..*/k/p')o

Clearly, KEXT is used to place prism54.o somewhere in
usr/src/linux/drivers/net/wireless with this line

install -c ksrc/prism54.$(KEXT) $(KMISC)

It does seem to be placed correctly for KMISK, but not KEXT. I know
this, as the kernel make dep fails. The /net/wireless Makefile seems to
suggest a subdirectory.

For the sake of getting this going, could somebody maybe tell me where
this ought to go.

Grazias, M