[Prism54-users] Slackware - kernel 2.4.23-pre9 - patch 2.4-prism54

sam sam@puntbarra.com
Sun, 02 Nov 2003 16:41:38 +0100

Hello,

this is my first mail, i'm new to the list.

I have Slackware installed and the version of hotplug package doesn't
support firmware.
I compiled the kernel with the paches and it worked with no error. But
when i boot with the new kernel it always repeat the same when the
module is being loaded. Is this caused by the version of hotplug? Should
i download the hotplug package from internet and compile it or copying
the firmware.agent file is enough?

I'm sorry for my english, i'm still learning it.
Thanks in advance

Albert