[Prism54-users] Please Post Old Driver Release

Jose Chaso jose_chaso@yahoo.es
Sun, 02 Nov 2003 11:03:57 +0200

El dom, 02-11-2003 a las 03:04, Robert L Cochran escribió:
> Can someone please post the old ISL3890-0.1.0 tarball release of the
> driver. I understand about the need for further development for prism54,
> but I was able to get my SMC card working with the ISL3890 driver set,
> and I would like to be able to re-download it and compile it because had
> to reinstall my OS.
>
> This way I can get my SMC card running once again.
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Bob Cochran
I own an SMC 2835w (pcmcia) and wasn't able to get it running with th
old driver and i had tried hard, but with the new it was a matter of
minutes to get it rocking!

Why dont you try the new way, maybe you get convinced.

If you still want it, let me know and I can send you the old file
ISL3890-0.1.0.tar.gz but I insist in recomending the use of the new.

Regards
Jose Chaso