[Prism54-users] success with Prism54

Nicolas Geoffray nicklaus@netcourrier.com
Sat, 01 Nov 2003 14:39:37 +0100

Hello everyon and first of all many thx for all the developpers
contributing on the project.

I installed today the new patch (2003-11-01 CVS) and it works fine with
my 3Com CRWE154G72, like it did with the older version of the driver. I
had to put CONFIG_FW_LOADER enabled, in order to solve this unresolved
symbols problem.

A few notes though:
When I reboot the device doesn't work the first time, i have to unplug
it and then plug.
I try to do network bridging: I don't want to put my card as an AP, but
I want it to share the wireless connexion (connected to an AP), with my
desktop computer, which doesn't have a pci wireless card. But in order
to do so, my broadcom wire card, and the 3Com card must have different
irqs, which is not the case for my notebook. So questions are: is there
a way to change irqs for my wire card or wireless card, and does the
prism54 driver supports bridging?

Thx in advance
Nicolas