[Prism54-users] Re: [OFF-TOPIC] The SPAM

Rob Gipman gipmanr@mtn.co.ug
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 23:43:32 +0300

--------------020905020307040702000300

Luis and all,

Spam s*&ks big time.

Use mozilla for your e-mail. auto marks spam until you tell it not to,
runs on linux as well as windhoos any version.

p.s. Luis, got my machine running redhat with the sitecom pci 110i 54Mb
again.. bad blocks on hd caused a reinstall :(

I see that the Wireless-Tools version 27 is the newest still, not
supporting the 802.11G yet are ppl working on that so kwifimanager can
read acurate within it's screen size?

Rob

Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:

>Sure.. I need the help it seems ;) Catch me on IRC please :-D
>	Luis
>
>On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, Cathelijne Hornstra wrote:
>

>>On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 16:13, Bradley Chapman wrote:
>>

>>>I appreciate the efforts of the list administrators, but the spam is growing again!
>>>

>>Up to now, my own spamassassin (IIRC mcgrof uses that too?) tags all of
>>the spam that I receive on this list.
>>
>>mcgrof, can you contact me? I'll be out tonight, but maybe we can work
>>something out tomorrow...
>>
>>grC!

--------------020905020307040702000300

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Luis and all,<br>
Spam s*&amp;ks big time.<br>
Use mozilla for your e-mail. auto marks spam until you tell it not to,
runs on linux as well as windhoos any version.<br>
p.s. Luis, got my machine running redhat with the sitecom pci 110i 54Mb
again.. bad blocks on hd caused a reinstall :(<br>
I see that the Wireless-Tools version 27 is the newest still, not
supporting the 802.11G yet are ppl working on that so kwifimanager can
read acurate within it's screen size?<br>
Rob<br>
Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:<br>
 cite="midPine.LNX.4.44.0312161459150.13520-100000@studorgs.rutgers.edu">
  <pre wrap="">Sure.. I need the help it seems ;) Catch me on IRC please :-D
	Luis