[Prism54-users] SMC2802W Firmware upload problem (again)

Ronald Bock Ronald.Bock@4g-systems.biz
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 12:48:06 +0100

Hi Kristjan,

I had a similar problem and message two days before with my Netgear WG511 card
until I realized that I had forgotten to download firmeware.agent script to
 /etc/hotplug/ as advised in the last quarter of the README. I am working with
Suse 9, but Kernel 2.4.23 .

Brgds Ronald