[Prism54-users] prism54 driver & software suspend

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof@ruslug.rutgers.edu
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 12:38:54 -0500 (EST)

Not sure about swsusp, I'll have to test that tonight. I have been running
the driver with ACPI though for a while now and have been doing some
testing and so far it all seems to be fine. Maybe you can assist us with
power management related tests.

Let us know how it goes.
=09Luis