[Prism54-users] Re: [Prism54-devel] Prism54 development update

Jean-Baptiste Note jean-baptiste.note at wanadoo.fr
Wed Sep 7 19:30:41 UTC 2005

Hey Maxi, Denis,

I've got some questions for you...

As you may already have noticed, the documentation i'm doing for the
firmware dump is for my eyes and understanding only.

Have you got any ideas / tools / methodology that i could use and
imitate so that the comments would be usefull to *others* ?

Do you know Maxi for instance how the Madwifi hal people operate ?

I'd very much like you thoughts on this.

As for the clean room implementation : that's a little bit how we're
doing today, as Sebastien does the coding / hardware hacking and i'm
doing the firmware reading. But there's not yet enough people on board
that we can ensure the clean room concept ; furthermore i don't know
what copyrighted code i can gather from the ASM, but surely not so
much ;)

JB