[Prism54-devel] New FreeMAC snapshot

Sebastien sebastien.bourdeauducq at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 20:18:25 UTC 2005

> Two patches included.
>
> First one fixes disi.s so that it is not that dirty now.
>
> Second one has no code changes but renames disi to libc_asm
> and incorporates vsnprintf.[ch] into libc.[ch].
>
> Drop 3.patch if you disagree.
>
> Where can I obtain your latest tree to diff against?

I just imported it on Tuxfamily's Subversion repository :
http://svnweb.tuxfamily.org/listing.php?repname=freemac+%28prism54%29&path=%2F&sc=0

You can register for an account at Tuxfamily so that I add you to the
project, so you can commit patches.

By the way, it still works with the patches with a minor modification
(the linker was putting the boot code in the wrong place, I quickly
fixed it by changing the order of the object files passed as
parameters, but I'll write a linker script). Great :)