Fwd: [Prism54-devel] [patch 0/6] [prism54 svn trunk] various fixes for prism54 svn

Jean-Baptiste Note jean-baptiste.note at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 25 17:29:00 UTC 2005

Hello Bob,

Sorry for taking so long to reply,

> Ok, I got svn today: 2005-05-24,
>  applied the patches 1-6 from this thread,
>  did not apply patch from "TX path improvement" thread,
>  applied "drop_free" modification from this thread,
>  and changed #define VERBOSE as per this thread.
> Are these correct conditions for testing?

Yes, this is okay for testing. Algthough i'm in the process of re-doing
the drop_free modification completely. You can also grab the combined
patch from here, will make it easier for you :

http://jbnote.free.fr/prism54/patch-combined-2005-05-25.patch

This patch does not include the change in the tx path ("drop free"
modification); the fix i gave was only okay in a couple situations, a
real proper fix is in the works. You can still patch by hand if it works
better for you.

Thanks for taking the time to do this. I need to organize somewhat ;)

JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Note
+33 (0)6 83 03 42 38