[Prism54-devel] Version2 usb devices

Jean-Baptiste Note jean-baptiste.note at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 9 23:06:43 UTC 2005

Dear list,

Sorry to send so many mails today...

I've added completely untested support for version 2 USB devices in my
arch repo.

In order to test this, you'll need a X2 firmware extracted from you
windows logs by Sebastien's fwextract (is this true, Sebastien ? -- i'm
not rebuilding the X2 header, it needs be there. Also, can you provide
me with such a firmware? -- too lazy to extract it from the logs... )

I'd be interested to hear reports, and maybe even get patches ... for
this code path. Please send dmesg logs when reporting problems. I'll be
out of town until monday night, so until then, happy testing !

--
Jean-Baptiste Note
+33 (0)6 83 03 42 38
jean-baptiste.note at wanadoo.fr