[Prism54-devel] Prism54 AP WPA using Hostap and WDS

Claas Hilbrecht claas+maillinglists.prism54-devel at jucs-kramkiste.de
Mon Mar 7 10:49:41 UTC 2005

--Am Mittwoch, 3. November 2004 22:22 -0500 "Luis R. Rodriguez"
<mcgrof at ruslug.rutgers.edu> schrieb:

> I'd like to announce we've received patches to allow for AP WPA
> using hostap and complete WDS support. I'd like to thank Bell Kin from
> PEK Inc. for contributing this. I'll be reviewing the code now and
> integrating what needs to go into CVS.

I tried to get hostap work with prism54 (svn 20050226). If I load the
prism54 driver the system hangs while trying to create the prism54 ethX
device. This is described at
<http://groups.google.de/groups?q=rtnl_lock&start=50&hl=de&lr=&scoring=d&selm=20030412090014%246421%40gated-at.bofh.it&rnum=53>.
I'm using kernel 2.4.27. Has anyone ever worked with kernel 2.4 + hostap +
prism54?

--
 Claas Hilbrecht
 http://www.jucs-kramkiste.de