[Prism54-devel] Re: documentation used for prism54 driver authoring

Daniel Roesen dr at cluenet.de
Fri Jun 17 00:18:32 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 08:14:22PM -0400, Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
> The project is not abandoned. Think of the project a success as the
> prism54 driver is already in the stock kernel. In fact it is the only
> 802.11g driver on the stock kernel. The problems we have always faced
> have been lack of support or documentation. We're at a point where the
> final tasks left are a pain in the ass due to the lack of
> documentation.

Well, there are still ongoing serious lock-ups. I simply cannot
copy larger files from an NFS server to my laptop without lockups
every few seconds. Given that another poster reported that he has
exactly the same problems with 2.6.11 kernel too, I don't think it's my
2.4-based FC1 vendor kernel.

Except of the other guy confirming my probs, my reports were ignored
yet. Thus, I don't even have a clue how to help getting this fixed.

Best regards,
Daniel