[Prism54-devel] 3CRWE154G72

Cliff Rowley cliffrowley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 17:15:33 UTC 2005

Ok, I've been talking with linmax on #prism54 and he offered me a patch
that he thought may cure it, or at least provide some more insight into
the problem - but I am still unable to get the card working.  linmax
said that from the logs it appears the driver thinks the card is not
actually a softmac card.  I'm a bit confused if I'm honest.

I have 2 dmesg outputs for your perusal, the first is prior to linmax's
patch and the second is after applying it.

http://cliffrowley.com/stuff/prism54/prism54-usb.txt
http://cliffrowley.com/stuff/prism54/prism54-usb-patch.txt

The patch itself is here:

http://home.daemonizer.de/prism54/patches/islsm_filter_magic.diff

Any insight would be very much appreciated.

Cliff Rowley