[Prism54-devel] problems in big endian platform - cannot handle oid 0x00000400

Olaf Christ oc at mycable.de
Fri Jun 3 10:23:59 UTC 2005

Hello Jean-Baptiste,

> > I also tried the latest driver from the svn repository, but it does not
> > work either.
>
> Please patch it with patch above. I hope i didn't mess something
> up... The patchset will be enhanced and hopefully integrated in SVN, as
> time allows (and it does not allow much now :( )

I compiled the latest drivers I got from the subversion repository after
patching them with the patch you mentioned. Now everything works perfectly
fine! I tested it with linux-mips kernel 2.4.26.

The only errors I still get are:

remove_proc_entry: 00:00.0/loading busy, count=1
remove_proc_entry: firmware/00:00.0 busy, count=1
de_put: deferred delete of loading
de_put: deferred delete of 00:00.0

These have to do with my setup, since I do not have sysfs support enabled.

Thank you very much for your superb & quick support!

Olaf