[Prism54-devel] looking for wpa-prism54 patch that works with kernel 2.6.11

Eero Volotinen eero.volotinen at pronics.com
Tue Apr 19 05:46:03 UTC 2005

> I finally got a hold of a good Prism GT/Frisbee cardbus card again so
> I'm going to be reviewing this right now. I also have a working WPA
> connection using the ipw driver so I'll be able to compare what
> *should* go through and what doesn't.

Sounds good. What wpa_supplicant settings your are using? I tried to
wpa_supplicant with latest cvs and it only outputs something about ioctls
that are no supported.

Maily I found very little prism54+wpa related documentation, is any
available?

If you can provide your wpa_suppilicant settings, then I am very happy.