[Prism54-devel] looking for wpa-prism54 patch that works with kernel 2.6.11

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 22:08:04 UTC 2005

On 4/16/05, Eero Volotinen <eero.volotinen at pronics.com> wrote:

> Where I can find it?
>
> Patch
> http://prism54.org/pub/linux/snapshot/kernel/v2.6/patch-2.6-prism54-svn-latest.bz2
> applies, but there are some differences in new kernel functions, since
> It does not compile.

Eero,

as I mentioned earlier in my last reply to you a small simple patch is
needed but we need to deal with 2.4/2.6 compatibility nicely through
prism54 compat files. As far as WPA goes -- we have WPA AP code
completed (but not tested). WPA STA code is there but is not yet
complete. What I recommend we start doing is just try adopting new
kernel ieee80211 code with WE18 WPA ioctls. During this work we're
bound to fix WPA STA code.