[Prism54-devel] Re: [Prism54-users] Re: SMC2835w v3 installation Problem

Doc Nielsen docnielsen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 13:49:36 UTC 2005

On Apr 6, 2005 6:30 PM, Maximilian Engelhardt <maxi at daemonizer.de> wrote:
> the first is a perl script and the second is written in C.

I compiled the C and used it to extract the firmware. Its up at
www.docnielsen.dk/prism54
As for the prism54-svn-latest, it still doesnt work right with this firmware...
same results as before: mgmt tx queue is still full.

-Doc
--
Evry little box should have a pat on the back by uid 0 at least once a day
Even a tux or a beastie needs love, just like I do :o)