[Prism54-devel] ISL3886 support

Seb sebastien.b at swissinfo.org
Sun Nov 14 20:48:01 UTC 2004

Hello,
What's new about Prism XBow/Javelin support ? The website states that it is in
development, but there hasn't been anything new for a long time, and nothing
is in CVS...
I have a Siemens Gigaset USB Adapter 54 card which uses the ISL3886 and the
NET2280 (USB to PCI bridge) chipsets. I am willing to do tests or
developments to help write the driver.
I haven't managed to get the ISL3886 datasheet from Conexant. Can anyone send
it to me so that I can first figure out how difficult it would be to develop
the driver ?
Thank you,
Sebastien