[Prism54-devel] Prism54 AP WPA using Hostap and WDS

Jouni Malinen jkmaline at cc.hut.fi
Mon Nov 8 05:25:48 UTC 2004

On Sun, Nov 07, 2004 at 06:33:08PM -0800, Jouni Malinen wrote:

> Someone, ideally the original author, would need to go through these and
> submit a proper patch to integrate this into the current development
> version of hostapd without breaking other driver interfaces.

Thanks to quick reply from Bell Kin, I now have such a patch. I did some
more cleanup and committed this to Host AP/hostapd CVS (development
branch). I have not yet tested this apart from verifying that it
compiles, so I may have broken something in the cleanup. Test reports
using the latest CVS development snapshot from http://hostap.epitest.fi/
are welcome. Please note that you will need to make .config file with
CONFIG_DRIVER_PRISM54=y in hostapd directory in order to build Prism54
driver interface.