[Prism54-devel] Prism54 2.4 tree

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof@ruslug.rutgers.edu
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:14:16 -0500

Just to put up in the air for thought, most heavy development will
probably start off on 2.6 and every now and then we'll patch 2.4. If
there is someone *really* interested in 2.4 then perhaps you can mantain
our 2.4 tree and you can do backport changes from our 2.6 as we go.

Anyone, or group of people interested in becoming responsible for
mantaining the driver for 2.4? If no one shows interest it'll just be
all of us and one us will just do the backporting when we have time.

	Luis

--
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 113F B290 C6D2 0251 4D84  A34A 6ADD 4937 E20A 525E