[Prism54-devel] kernel BUG at isl_38xx.h:179!

Rodel Miguel rodel.miguel@eazix.com
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 19:53:26 +0800

Hi,

This has been bugging me on my 3 weeks of development.  I dont know
what's causing this problem.  Even if my development board (with prism
GT miniPCI card) is running only standard services, and my wireless
interface (eth1) is up, I always get this message.  The scenario: I'm
streaming on the IP address of the development board and no application
is getting the stream.  I am straming on a UDP port. When I run my
application that reads the data stream, I also get that message.  What
could be causing this kernel bug?

ISL38XX_CB_RX_MGMTQ:

This "case" statement is the program path of the driver.  The system
prints infinite lines of "kernel BUG at isl_38xx.h".  Are there fixes to
this bug???  Please help!!! I'm in DIRE NEED to have a stable WiFi
interface... =20

My driver version is prism54-cvs20031209.  Has this been fixed on the
latest driver?=20

OS: uClinux kernel 2.4.22
CPU: ARM7-based (MMU-less) running at 150MHz

Thank you very much for your help. :)

Best Regards,

Rodel