[Prism54-devel] Prism54 wpa update

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at ruslug.rutgers.edu
Tue Jun 29 19:21:01 UTC 2004

I'll keep my latest wpa work/patch at the following URL:

http://prism54.org/~mcgrof/prism54-wpa.diff

I've nuked module params and am relying on private ioctls now since,

* we already have a [s|g]et_wpa priv iotcl, and
* in preperation for the WPA patch for Wireless Extensions.

I'll work on wpa ie scans tonight and try to fix mgt for
handling traps in extended mode. This is not related to wpa, but
I also made the firmware load at probe time. I turned the radio
off at probe after firmware load time too since the device is
not technically up yet.

	Luis

--
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 113F B290 C6D2 0251 4D84  A34A 6ADD 4937 E20A 525E