[Prism54-devel] Comments to hotplug.c

Aurelien Alleaume slts at free.fr
Wed Jul 28 15:34:17 UTC 2004

Hi,
I might be wrong but AFAIR, SA_INTERRUPT should be used only for very
short interrupt handler. And I'm not sure it has any effect on x86.
Moreover, I think that in intersil code, SA_INTERRUPT was set, but has
been removed by us (probably HVR ?). In other words, I don't think your
change is a good idea...

	...And justice for all
	Aurelien