[Prism54-devel] USB patch

Jean-Baptiste Note jean-baptiste.note at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 27 13:59:25 UTC 2004

Dear list,

For lack of time to split it up the changes, i send a complete patch if
anyone is interested in trying my small changes.

Any comments on programming style (or lack of it), indentation, etc is
welcome.

Used with the firmware available on the wiki, this brings (me at least)
further along than the CVS version. I also tried to make sure that
module unloading was always possible, and that no combination of loading
/ unloading / disconnection would panic.

I also posted on :
http://gxaafoot.homelinux.org/prism54usb/web/usb_protocol_data.html

the first sequence of frames on the data pipe. As in the previous mail,
i'm asking for your help in making some sense out of this.

JB