[Prism54-devel] profiles + burst + fixed_rate patch

Aurelien slts@free.fr
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:00:57 +0100

Hi,
I have some ideas on making a system (using iwpriv) that would let user set or get any oid. But it would be based on my cvs branch that is still not merged into the main trunk (waiting for others developpers approval).
Btw, I'm waiting for this merge to take a look at others issues like WDS, iwspy, and maybe WPA...

	...And justice for all