[Prism54-devel] Firmware 2.4.3.2 extraction success

Karsten Richter kasi@kasi-net.org
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:08:34 +0100

Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
> Karsten,
>
> can you provide a link to where we can get these cards? I see some
> SMC2802W cards but.. the sellers dont' specify if its version 2.
We did not buy the V2 card intentionally so I learned the hard way that
the sellers don't specify them as V2.

We bought this card as a SMC 2802W from ALLNET (http://www.allnet.de)
unfortunately even SMC does not seem to provide information and/or
pictures of this card in their download area just pictures of the 2802W
with the big label on it can be found.

I just scanned the first page of the quick installation guide and the
cover of the package so that you can see what the card looks like.

The pictures can be found on my homepage in the download area:

http://www.kasi-net.org/download/2802wv2_1.jpg (QuickStartGuide)
and http://www.kasi-net.org/download/2802wv2_2.jpg (Package)

Regards

Karsten Richter (kasi@kasi-net.org)