[Prism54-devel] Request

SDH Solution Group SDH Solution Group <sdhsolution@sdhsolution.com>
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:34:58 +0100

CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE&nbsp;A FAST, NO OBLIGATION QUOTATION</a><br>
</center>
<b>Design:</b> website design, multi-media presentations, and TV advertising
animations.<br>
<b>Software:</b> web software,&nbsp;secure&nbsp;e-business internet technology, payment
systems, financial calculators, internet catalogs, booking and reservation
systems for hotels, travel agencies, doctor's offices, etc.<br>
We&nbsp;are extremely proud of our&nbsp;record of success working&nbsp;with European, Asian,
and&nbsp;US companies, providing&nbsp;the highest quality of service and the very latest
technology for&nbsp;competitive prices.<br>
If you&nbsp;wish to receive&nbsp;further information, please click the link below.&nbsp;Our&nbsp;complete
list of available services, along with a price list will be sent to you&nbsp;within a
few seconds.</p>
<center>
CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE&nbsp;A FAST, NO OBLIGATION QUOTATION</a><br>
</center>
Best Regards,<br>
SDH Solution Group<br>
contact: <a href="mailto:solution@sdhsolution.com">solution@sdhsolution.com</a> <br>