[Prism54-devel] WDS support yet?

James Lark skylark8rf@yahoo.com
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:36:30 -0800 (PST)

--0-1209818819-1074274590=:21661

Hi all,

I was testing out the new prism54 driver and it looks great. I was trying to use some WDS functionality with it, but this seems to be incomplete in the driver. I can see code for WDS, but it doesn't seem to join up and I don't know how to control the functionality such as adding and removing access points etc.

Is anyone working on this at the moment? I'd be very happy to assist with testing and debugging although I wouldn't exactly know where to start from looking at the current code.

James

--0-1209818819-1074274590=:21661

<DIV>Hi all,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I was testing out the new prism54 driver and it looks great. I was trying to use some WDS functionality with it, but this seems to be incomplete in the driver. I can see code for WDS, but it doesn't seem to join up and I don't know how to control the functionality such as adding and removing access points etc.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Is anyone working on this at the moment? I'd be very happy to assist with testing and debugging although I wouldn't exactly know where to start from&nbsp;looking at the current code.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>James</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Hotjobs: <a href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/hotjobs/mail_footer_email/evt=21482/*http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/signingbonus">Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes</a>