[Prism54-devel] SMC 2802 V2 and 3CRWE154G72

Martin Norbäck martin@norpan.org
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:53:32 +0100

Hi all.

I just downloaded the latest windows driver for my 3CRWE154G72 card
(3com officeconnect 11g).

This driver calls itself "3CRWE154G72 Driver V2.1.13.0" and has no .arm
file, but a file called 3C154G72.sys which seems to contain the exact
same firmware as the SMC 2802 v2 driver.

It has among other things the string "Version 2.4.3.2 built on Wed Nov 5
13:03:36 CET 2003 by inlbuild@tix".

Now, my card works well with the old firmware, but it would be
interesting to extract the firmware from the sys file (if possible) and
toy around with it.

The driver can be downloaded from 3com's web page, just search for
3CRWE154G72 and download the latest driver.

Regards,

	Martin