[Prism54-devel] Kernel patch & Firmware loading

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof@ruslug.rutgers.edu
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 14:41:27 -0500

2.4 and 2.6 patches were commited. Please test. If you guys send any
more config patches or want to do any more updates to these if you have time
please also add some new supported cards from the supported_cards page
as our list has grown quite big 8)

I've looked into whether we shoul use a directory for our own device
driver and it seems OK since many other drivers that have multiple files
do this too. Examples suffice in drivers/net/

	Luis