[Prism54-devel] Netgear WG111 USB dongle

Jean-Baptiste Note jean-baptiste.note at wanadoo.fr
Wed Dec 22 21:49:46 UTC 2004

Hi Joerg,

> The attached log is from the commands:
> #insmod prism54u.ko
> #ifconfig eth2 up

Thanks, it seems what i fear has happened : your device cannot be dealt
with with our current driver (it does not have the endpoints we are used
to). Following Feyd's question, I may add that

1/ i was dumb because there were other way than the driver to attain the data you just gave.
2/ lsusb -vvv will give all the data Feyd was asking
3/ it seems i missed a device could have several interfaces,
so there remains hope that we could talk to your device in a compatible
manner.

I'd really much like to put my hands on logs for your device, I've sent
a mail to that effect to the list.

Thanks for going through all this, we're just asking a bit more : the
lsusb -vvv (as root), and maybe logs ?

See you soon,

JB

--