[Prism54-devel] Netgear WG111 USB dongle

Jean-Baptiste Note jean-baptiste.note at wanadoo.fr
Tue Dec 21 22:40:46 UTC 2004

Hi again Joerg,

Well, i found the info about your stick, which was precise enough :),
sorry i asked it twice.

Joerg Dorchain <joerg at dorchain.net> said :

> Thank you for the quick version. At least, it now compiles clean. I
> still have the feeling that it does not for for me.

New revision is available, it should tell you more about what is going
wrong. If the problem really is an endpoint configuration problem, as
seems pretty obvious, now the driver should give relevant information
about what it found.

I've not yet fully understood the semantics of some usb functions, but
if you can spare some time, please give -patch20 a try, and send the
dmesg output.

Thank you,
JB

--